Goals and Results
- Shelter, feed, clothe, and assist homeless families with children of central Indiana.
- Empower residents to become independent, self-supportive families again.
- Work together with all sectors in our community to establish continuing financial and volunteer support.
- Provide Dayspring Center’s services to all—regardless of ethnic or cultural heritage, income, health, or creed.
- Last year, Dayspring Center assisted more than 150 families.
- 70% of residents who complete our programs move directly into permanent housing.
- 75% of residents enrolled in our follow-up program remain housed after 6 months of living away from shelter services.