Save the Date! Dayspring's 6th Annual Mini-Golf Classic
June 21, 2014
Dayspring Center promises some favorites and some new, off-the-wall antics for corporate and family teams in its 6th wacky miniature golf tournament benefiting the homeless families with children of central Indiana. All ages welcomed!
Begins 7:00 p.m.
- Foursomes face wacky putting challenges throughout the 18-hole course.
- Registration fee for the first foursome is $500. Create intercompany competition and register additional foursomes for $200 per team. Each team is assigned a caddy.
- Corporate teams compete for a grand prize, the Traveling Trophy, and the coveted Spirit Stick!
- NEW THIS YEAR! Employees can show their support for their corporate team by making a donation on their behalf. The corporate team raising the most money wins a grand prize for the office (up to 15 employees)! Go Team donations may be made here.
- Admission to Patron Party, from 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., including two (2) beverage tickets per player (beer, wine or soda) and hors d’oeuvres.
- Register here
Flight Times: 5:00 p.m., 5:45 p.m.
Playing time takes approximately 45 minutes
Family or friend teams will face wacky putting challenges and "drop-your-putter" dance moves in this fun-filled, prize heavy, and adventurous miniature golf tournament!
- Special hole-in-one prizes on designated holes
- Each player receives a complimentary light dinner
- Kids collect small prizes throughout the course!
- Up to 5 family/friend per team. ALL ages welcomed.
- Registration fee begins at $50 per team. Register Here
“A Paycheck Away”- How Will Your Story End?Mindblowing. Heartbreaking. Real life. Inspiring. These are all words players have used to describe A Paycheck Away, a board game that puts you in the shoes of a real homeless person or family. The game games was developed by Bottom Line Performance, a learning game solutions company, in partnership with Dayspring Center Family Emergency Shelter. Players are put in the shoes of a real homeless person or family. Players represent one of the four “real-life” homeless characters and assume the individual circumstances that lead them to become homeless. The object of the game is to get yourself and as many of your teammates as possible out of homelessness within 3 months.
We Applaud You!Thanks to many generous supporters, Dayspring Center met their goal in the "30K in 30 Days" Campaign! We also want to thank the Glick Fund. Every contribution received during the campaign period from a new donor OR for every dollar increase from an existing donor, The Fund agreed to match 100%! Your generous gifts with The Glick Fund's matching funds raised more than $60,000 to provide care and needed services to 120 homeless children! Thank you for helping us help them!
Just a few of the essentials your efforts and gifts will help to provide the children:
- The 16,200 meals the children will be served during their stay
- A safe, clean place to sleep for at least 45 nights (with their family).
- Basic supplies for school, including clothing.
- The counseling, tutoring, education liaison and medical services needed to restore their health and empower them to do well in school.