7th Annual Dayspring Mini-golf Classic Family Registration
Dayspring Center promises some favorites and some new, off-the-wall antics for corporate and family teams in its 7th wacky miniature golf tournament benefiting the homeless families with children of central Indiana. All ages welcomed!
Flight Times: 5:00 p.m., 5:45 p.m.
Playing time takes approximately 45 minutes.
Family or friend teams will face wacky putting challenges and “drop-your-putter” dance moves in this fun-filled, prize heavy, and adventurous miniature golf tournament!
Each player receives a complimentary light dinner
- Kids collect small prizes throughout the course!
- Up to 5 family/friend per team. ALL ages welcomed.
- Registration fee begins at $50 per team
Dayspring 7th Annual Mini-Golf Classic Corporate Tournament
Begins 7:00 p.m.
Foursomes face wacky putting challenges throughout the 18-hole course.
- Registration fee for the first foursome is $600. Create intercompany competition and register additional foursomes for $200 per team. Each team is assigned a caddy.
- Corporate teams compete for a grand prize, the Traveling Trophy, and the coveted Spirit Stick!
- NEW THIS YEAR! Silent Auction on the course!
- Admission to Patron Party, from 7:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m., including two (2) beverage tickets per player (beer, wine or soda) and hors d’oeuvres. Plus, special guest appearance!